For over 100 years, the Bowlin family has taken pride in serving
the traveling public with Southwestern tradition and hospitality. Their
business venture actually began in 1912 when Claude M. Bowlin began
trading with the Native American Indians of New Mexico and began
learning their languages and customs.
Today Bowlin Travel Centers continues the traditions of honesty,
integrity, and hospitality by providing high quality products and
services at competitive prices. Bowlin's maintains 10 Travel Centers
and 5 full service Dairy Queen Restaurants in New Mexico and Southern
We carry thousands of items in our stores that you may not find on our web store. If there is something special you are looking for and can't seem to find it on our web store, please Contact Us and we'll see if we can find it for you.
If you are able to come and visit one or all of our stores on your next trip through the Southwest,
you can choose from thousands of southwestern items. At our locations you
will find a great variety of goods - from Mexican imported pottery and
blankets to large outdoor decorative fountains. We have a great
selection of Native American Handcrafted Jewelry, Minnetonka Moccasins,
and Western Figurines along with many, many more useful, interesting, and
unique items. Please come visit soon!
Here are our locations: 1. Flying "C" Ranch DQ Travel Center (I-40NM Exit 234 40mi. west of Santa Rosa, NM)
2. Picacho Peak DQ Travel Center (I-10AZ Exit 219 45mi. west of Tucson, AZ)
3. Picacho Peak Plaza (I-10AZ Exit 219 45mi. west of Tucson, AZ)
4. Bluewater Outpost DQ Travel Center (I-40NM Exit 72 10mi. west of Grants, NM)
5. Alamogordo Running Indian Trading Post (US54/70 4mi. north of Alamogordo, NM)
6. Old West Trading Post (I-10NM Exit 127 15mi. west of Las Cruces, NM)
7. Akela Flats Trading Post (I-10NM Exit 102 20mi. east of Deming, NM)
8. Butterfield Station DQ Travel Center (I-10NM Exit 62 20mi. west of Deming, NM)
9. Continental Divide Trading Post (I-10NM Exit 42 20 mi. east of Lordsburg, NM)
10."The Thing?" DQ Travel Center (I-10AZ Exit 322 17mi. east of Benson, AZ)
If you have any questions regarding any of the items featured on our site, please feel free to contact us:
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc.
150 Louisiana Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108